General Information about Offshore Company Formation in Seychelles
We recommend the Seychelles for operations with Asia, India and Africa, for example. But you have to avoid billing companies in Europe. If you do so, you may have inspectors of European tax services applying requalification to your operations and this can go up to 30% or more depending on your country of residence.
To work around this type of stress we recommend you setting up a UK Agency structure where a UK company is mandated to represent the Seychelles company in Europe. This is a legal and highly safe structure. You can contact us to discuss about it in detail.
It usually takes 1-3 days to set up an offshore company in the Seychelles (IBC).
The Republic of Seychelles consists of 155 islands, the main island Mahe, it is located in the Indian Ocean near Africa. She is a British colony since 1814, the country gained independence in 1976 but although still part of the Commonwealth.
Seychelles are Offshore
It is a renowned offshore destination but it becomes difficult to do business with Europe with such company. Seychelles offer three types of offshore companies :
• IBC – International Business Company (the model of company that we propose) is the most widely used model is a company limited by shares. There is no obligation on the nationality of management or the minimum deposit to capital. However you should note that IBC may not carry on business in Seychelles or own real estate locally. You will also be forbidden from doing business with other companies in the country.
You could for example have against a vessel registered in Seychelles. The maximum principal amount of $ 100,000.
• CSL – Special License Companies. Such offshore company authorizes activities to both the outside and inside of the Seychelles and guests can also enjoy several tax liens.
• LP – Seychelles Limited Partnership is a type of company that can receive and distribute income easily.
All these companies are standardized according to the Companies Act 2003.
Note that we can incorporate CSL or LP, if you have a specific demand you can chat with one of our advisors in a telephone interview or by online chat.
1. Time to set up Offshore Company in Seychelles: 1-3 days.
2. Shelf company available.
3. The bookkeeping is not required but you must keep all supporting documents 7 years.
4. Nominee Shareholder possible.
5. Nominee Director possible.
Type of offshore company:
(IBC) – International Business Company
No information published
Confidentiality is guaranteed
No requirement for accounting / audit. They simply require that the company keeps all receipts, statements, etc. ..)
No capital requirement
Number of Directors / Shareholders:
Minimum 1 Director and 1 Shareholder
Bearer Shares Permitted
Commercial Register – (SIBA) is the government authority acting as the registry
The main activities that you can take with an offshore company formation in Seychelles:
Detention and exploitation of IP
Detention of real estate property
Organizing Your Estate