General Information about Company Formation in Hungary
Hungary is a member of the European Union.
Taxation in Hungary
– Income taxes 9%
– 25% VAT
– No withholding tax on dividends or royalties
How to use a Hungarian company
– Service provision activity
– Holding company in Europe
– Intellectual property
The type of Hungarian company we offer:
– KFT (limited) – Sàrl
Details of the limited liability company (LTD)
– The most common form of company in Hungary is the limited liability company (KFT).
– Shareholders of any company
– A director with authorization to reside in the European Union is compulsory
– The head office in Hungary
– Minimum share capital of 500,000 Forint (approximately € 1,800) paid in full.
– Bank account with Internet Banking.
– Accounting to be kept and annual accounts to be filed
– VAT to be returned quarterly
Benefits of setting up a company in Hungary:
– Reduced taxation (one of the lowest in Europe)
– Ideal for service delivery
– No withholding tax on dividends paid or royalties
– 9% tax on profits (companies)
– Personal tax rate 16%
– Excellent image (European company)
– Quality banking services
The main activities that you can take with a company formation in Hungary:
“Detention of real estate property”
“Detention and exploitation of IP”
“Organizing Your Estate”