Information about how to register a company in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a country in the south of Europe. It is bordered by Romania to the north, Serbia to the west and Greece to the south.
In 1989 Bulgaria made a transition to democracy and the market economy.
The population is 7.36 million. Commercial activities are concentrated in the capital Sofia. The best performing sectors of the economy are heavy industry, electrical engineering and agriculture
The political structure is a democratic constitution adopted in 1991. Bulgaria is a unitary parliamentary republic with a high degree of political, administrative and economic centralization.
Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and the Council of Europe
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria
The main industrial centers of the country are Varna, Plovdiv, Ruse, Burgas,
Today, the registration of companies in Bulgaria is becoming more and more popular. There are several reasons for this fact.
The following are the most important
– The favorable geographic position of the country
– Member of the EU.
– The 9% corporate tax is one of the lowest in Europe.
– The tax on dividends at source is 5%.
The company has the right to choose the form of accounting (standard forms can be replaced by IFRS).
Companies are created very quickly
In addition, Bulgarian legislation provides for equal rights for Bulgarian and foreign companies.
Large foreign investors, investing large sums in the business, benefit from very attractive tax advantages.
Company form in Bulgaria that we supply
– Limited liability company
To start a business in Bulgaria, it is necessary to meet the following requirements:
– You need at least one director
– The registration of the company in Bulgaria provides for the presence of a secretary and an office in the territory of the jurisdiction
– The company only needs one shareholder
– It is permitted to have shareholders and directors appointed (confidentiality)
– The conditions for registering the legal address exactly in Bulgaria are mandatory
– LLC must be registered with a minimum authorized capital of BGN 5,000,
Taxes in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, the company has to pay the following types of taxes:
The corporate tax rate is 9%.
Dividends paid are not included in the tax base. The withholding tax amounts to 5% on dividends is withheld at source.
VAT is 20% for local operations
Accounting to keep in Bulgaria
Keeping the accounts and preparing the annual report are compulsory.
VAT declarations are also compulsory
The main activities that you can take with an offshore company formation in Bulgaria:
“Detention of real estate property”
“Detention and exploitation of IP”
“Organizing Your Estate”